Dr. Rexford Abaidoo
Ph.D., Jackson State University
2117-D Kiah Hall
» Curriculum Vitae
Dr. Rexford Abaidoo has PhD in Business Administration from Jackson State University; where he received the most excellent PhD candidate award. He earned his MBA from Kennesaw State University where he also emerged as the best MBA student. He received his undergraduate degree in Finance and Banking from the School of Business, University of Ghana. Dr. Abaidoo is a member of the American Economic Association.
» Corporate Finance
» Business Software Applications
» Business Statistics II
» The Scientific Method in Business
» International Finance and Economics
» Economics of Renewable Energy
» Business Condition Analysis
» International Business Financing and Trade
» Economic Growth and Development
» International Competitiveness and Corporate Performance
» Institutional Performance and Economic Activity
» Managerial Economics
» Financial Institutions, Economic Activity and Standard of Living
Selected Publications [Refereed Journal Articles]
- Abaidoo Rexford (2014) Exchange Rate Volatility, Global Market Exposure and Operational Efficiency among US Commercial Banks. International Journal of Economics and Finance. Vol 6 (9). (2014)
- Abaidoo. Rexford (2014) Private and Public Investment Growth; Macroeconomic Expectations and Fiscal Policy Uncertainty. International Business Research Vol 7(1) (2014)
- Abaidoo Rexford (2013) Loan Supply Growth, Recession Expectation and Deficit-induced Policy Uncertainty; British Journal of Economics, Finance and Management Sciences; Vol. 8 (2).
- Abaidoo Rexford, Kwanin, O Daisy (2013) Corporate Profit Growth, Macroeconomic
Expectations and Fiscal Policy Volatility; International Journal of Economics and Finance Vol 5(8).
- Abaidoo , Rexford (2012) Macroeconomic Volatility and Macroeconomic Indicators among Sub-Saharan African Economies. International Journal of Economics and Finance IJEF, Vol 4, No 10 Pg 175-188.
- Abaidoo , Rexford (2012), Economic Growth, Regional Savings and FDI in Sub-Saharan Africa: Trivariate Causality and Error Correction Modeling Approach. International Journal of Economic and Finance (IJEF), Vol 4, No 11. 40-50.
- Abaidoo , Rexford (2012)Corporate Profit Growth and Variability in US unemployment rate. International Journal of Economics and Finance (IJEF) Vol 4, No 7 Pg 3-14 .
- Abaidoo , Rexford (2012) Policy Uncertainty, Macroeconomic Dynamics, and US Unemployment Conditions. Journal of Applied Business Research (JABR). Vol 28, No 5.
- Abaidoo , Rexford (2012)Macroeconomic Uncertainty, Consumer Sentiments, Consumption Expenditures and US Fixed Private Investment Growth. Journal of Applied Business Research (JABR). Vol 28, No 1.
- Abaidoo , Rexford (2011). Dynamics of Us Economic Recovery: Can we still Count on the Finance and Insurance Sector? Journal of Business & Economics Research (JBER ). Vol 9 No 10 2011.
- Abaidoo , Rexford (2011). US Job Creation Growth Rate and Sub-Sector Vulnerability to Economic Shock. Journal of Applied Business and Economics. Vol. 12, Iss. 5, pp. 66 - 79. 2011.
- Abaidoo . Rexford (2011). Balance of Payment Constrained Growth: Johansen versus Autoregressive Distributed Lag Model Test for Cointegration. Journal of Applied Business and Economics, Vol 12(2) (2011).
- Abaidoo . Rexford (2011). Economic Growth and Energy Consumption in an Emerging Economy: Augmented Granger Causality Approach. Research in Business and Economic Journal, Vol 4 (2011).
- Abaidoo . Rexford (2010), If A Rational Consumer Could Choose His Own Utility Function, Would He Choose to “Go Green” ? Journal of Applied Business and Economics Vol 10(6) pg 44-57, (2010).