Student Enrichment & Experiential Learning (SEEL) Program
June 15 - July 31, 2015
What is the Purpose of SEEL Program?
To promote environmental literacy among high school students through
activity-rich educational and outreach experiences related to the Coastal Bays
Who are needed for the Program?
- High school students (grades 9-12) from Wicomico, Somerset and Worcester counties
How will Students benefit from SEEL Program?
- They will increase their training and knowledge of the local environment
What are the Expectations?
- Students are required to complete the 7-week internship to receive stipend ($2000)
- Students will present their research during the symposium at the end of the internship period
- Students are expected to provide their own transportation to UMES
What will students focus their research on?
How to apply?
- Registration is now open for Summer 2015.
STUDENT APPLICATION FORM
PARENT AUTHORIZATION FORM
SCHOOL COUNSELOR RECOMMENDATION FORM
TEACHER RECOMMENDATION FORM
- Mail all forms to: Dr. Margaret Sexton, Student Enrichment & Experiential Learning Program
Department of Natural Sciences, Carver Hall University of Maryland Eastern Shore, Princess Anne, MD 21853; or call Dr. Margaret Sexton Tel: 410-621-1049: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.