Respondus is a powerful tool for creating and managing exams that can be printed to paper or published directly to Blackboard. Exams can be created offline using a familiar Windows environment.. Whether you are a veteran of online testing or relatively new to it, Respondus will save you hours on each project.
Why Should You Use Respondus?
- Supports up to 15 question types, including calculated and
- Import questions from MS Word (including embedded images),
rich-text, QTI, and tab/comma delimited formats
- Access to thousands of Respondus-compatible publisher test
banks – FREE to instructors who adopt a participating textbook
- Preview questions before publishing them to the LMS
- Publish exams and assessments directly to an online course
(media files are automatically uploaded)
- A “batch publish” feature allows assessments and surveys to
be published to multiple courses in a single step
- Determine point values and exam settings offline
- Print exams/surveys directly from Respondus, or save files
to MS Word or rich-text format