Senior Class President
The Final Chapter
“To promote academic excellence, professionalism, and to prepare the class of 2011 for leadership in their post-graduation endeavors.”
- Promote academic excellence
- Hold seminar on how to study properly and encourage students to utilize Access and Success center.
- Promote professionalism
- Encourage students to dress up on business casual Monday.
- Encourage leadership through community service
- Get students to mentor and speak with high school students, participate in can food drives, and other events.
- Prepare for post-graduation
- Pair up with Career Services to hold workshops on writing resumes, hold mock interviews, and promote attendance at career fair.
Senior Class Vice-President
Senior Class Senator