This major maximizes students’ flexibility, allowing them to pursue careers in portrait, fashion, and product photography as well as photojournalism and fine art photography.
The Commercial Photography concentration infuses 21st century technology with traditional photographic skills. Graduates enter the job market with the knowledge and experience to shape their own future.
The Department also has:
- dedicated faculty of working artists who will inspire and motivate
- annual field trips to museums in NY, Philadelphia and Washington, D.C.
- active student art organization (Envision Club).
- full darkroom facilities, shooting studio, and Macintosh digital lab.
Recent graduates have gone on to:
- found a lucrative photography studio.
- become successful photojournalists.
- work as freelance photographers.
- be published nationally.
- complete MFA programs.
See the course sequence!!