Display and Use of Parking Permits
- Students whose parents are faculty and staff members are not entitled to use the parking permit issued to their parents. Students using a faculty/staff parking permit may be subject to a citation, fines, and/or university sanctions.
- UMES honors valid parking decals from all University System of Maryland Institutions. (ex. - Salisbury Univ.)
- No parking permit of any kind may be altered or reproduced. Altering or reproducing a parking permit may result in a citation, criminal charges and/or university sanctions.
- Displaying a lost or stolen parking permit may result in criminal charges and/or university sanctions. (Including towing of the vehicle displaying the lost or stolen permit.)
- Permit must be fully affixed to windshield so that it cannot be removed and all prior year decals must be removed.
- All prior year decals must be removed.
Department of Public Safety
University of Maryland Eastern Shore