- Students have necessary knowledge and skills to pursue a career in industry and continue their education in graduate program
- Students have necessary knowledge and skills (both theoretical and practical) that enable them to analyze and solve real life problems and to adapt to rapidly growing technology environment
- Students have necessary knowledge and skills in basic qualitative, algorithm and mathematical modeling understanding to enable them to think clearly and critically.
- Students have general knowledge and experience of design, implementation and applications of software systems of real life problems.
- Students have general knowledge and experience of using knowledge of statistics, actuarial science in modeling applications of software systems of real life problems
- Faculty remains current in their fields of instructions and research.
- Faculty spends enough time in pursuing their research and professional development.
- Faculty develop skills for counseling students, colleagues and community members in the planning of their academic career
- The Department maintains up-to-date curriculum that reflects the current trend and best correct thinking about computer science.
- Students enrolled in Mathematics and computer science programs have opportunities to participate in professional studentsC"b,b" organizations and pre-professional employment
- All qualified students in our service community recognize our Mathematics and Computer Science programs as competitive and attractive.
- The Department maintains and retains contacts, offers support and establishes strong networked connections with its alumni.
Mathematics and Computer Science
University of Maryland Eastern Shore