Through the University's membership with MEEC, we are able to provide all employees and students with Microsoft Office 365 applications. This includes web-based apps such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint as well as the ability to download and install Office on up to 5 PC's or Macs, 5 tablets, and 5 smartphones.
How to access Office 365
- Point your browser to https://www.office.com or download Office 365 apps from your device's app store.
- Look for the link to Sign In
- Enter your UMES email address and password
- Click any of the app buttons to launch them, or look for 'Install Office' to download and install on your device.
- For the installation on your computer, follow the instructions and sign in when prompted with your UMES email address and password.
Related articles appear here based on the labels you select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels.